Friday, September 26, 2008

Spanish Test-The Aftermaths

Shanghai, China: There are the Spanish aftermath posts from people who were taking the test: LiteratureForever and FyreWhirl. No other posts have been spotted yet on Blogger.

On a side note, congrats to Anonn, whoever he is, for posting the previous post. Well done on the writing. It's just that it didn't contain ALL of the information I wanted, but that's ok.

We would also like to announce that LatiosBlue has started a new news site: DCS Daily.

DCSDaily states that because of "unexpected amounts" of pending requests that the creator, Latios, created it. ... I think he got inspiration from ByNews... Just my opinion. ... But as a critic (A person who looks at every detail/s and picks out the bad point for the owners to change), I think it's ok... Probably being too formal like me, but thats ok. :) Formal is good... Sometimes.

-FyreVortex

2 comments:

Wei-Wei said...

Hey can I post on this thing? It's cool.

xo

Wei-Wei :D

(just call me Juliet. or jb.)

FyreVortex said...

Ok sure. Do you have an email I can send it the invatation to? I'll delete your email off right after for your privacy.