Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sodexho does it again

Again, Sodexho has failed to achieve 'cleaness' in the meals today.
When Latios, which is me, went to get.... pasta?!, they said it wasn't ready, and said I had to wait a while. 
Translation : A while in Chinese means very long time, eg. 2 hours
So, I took pizza instead. 
My friendly(?) reporter of Byzone, Fyre was also there, took pizza also, and after several minutes, he suddenly shouted, 'AHHHHH! There is hair on my pizza!!!!!' which surprised me.
He picked up the hair with the tissue, and...... he was frustrated.
Will Sodexho ever fix their HAIR problem?


Sensitive information wiped-Latios, please do not put any "sensitive" information on ByNews. Blogspot may be banned because of that. Other known as censored. I am doing this because I do not want blogspot to be blocked. Thanks,-FyreVortex

Latios, 080923

No comments: